If only I could turn back the hands of time, I would go back to the few days before I left for Bangkok. I would've taken up the AIA travel insurance with Reub. Or I would've just let my dad buy the NTUC insurance from my brother's insurance agent. I would've done anything to avoid buying the Great Eastern travel policy.
So what if it is only a $28 travel policy? It is the still the same as entrusting the insurance agent with the responsibility and trust that he could do claims for me should something happen to me while I travel overseas.
But never mind that. So after half a year of letters to and fro between GE and us, after much tears, anguish and anxiety, we finally know that he actually activated the travel policy only AFTER I've left Singapore. Nice. So what's the point of having a travel insurance at all only after I've left Singapore? Maybe he doesn't understand the meaning of a travel policy. Then what's the claim? No claim at all.
♥ 2:35 PM